Your pet(s) depend on you to take good care of them, even when you leave for work or out of town. So next time you have to leave your pet behind, bring them over to our "Bed and Biscuit" boarding facility.
At the Bed & Biscuit
- Your pet is always welcome and receives more attention than he/she would if home alone.
- Your pet is exercised three times a day in our outside kennel run.
- Our B&B staff love animals and will give your pet lots of attention, playtime and TLC just as your family does because we know that is the best thing for them when his/her own family is away.
- Suites are designed to provide comfort and privacy and come with their own maid service.
- Feline suites are separated from canines for added comfort
- Suites are climate controlled and come complete with your choice of bedding and accessories
- All pets are monitored by trained team members to spot health problems and behavior changes.
Things to know:
- We serve Science Diet food for meals. Water and food bowls are provided. You may also bring the pets own food if desired.
- Medications and special diets are no problem - Please remember to bring in any personalized instructions for us at check-in.
- Our suites are about 6.5 feet deep and 2.5 feet wide. Family suites are available for multiple pets (6.5ft by 4ft). Large and small mini suites are available for smaller dogs and cats.
- For our avian and exotic pets, we ask that you bring them in their own cages and supply their diet.
In order to keep all of our patients healthy, we require the following items be current:
- For our canine boarders we require the Rabies and DHPP be current as well as the Bordetella vaccine and a fecal exam within the last 6 months.
- For felines, the Rabies and FVRCP vaccines must be up to date and a fecal exam within the last 6 months.
Available Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm. Drop off your pet for a full day of fun and exercise while you are at work, running errands, or you just need a day off from your pet's needs and demands. We're happy to care for them for you! If you have any questions please feel free to speak to any one of our team members. We love caring for your pets and look forward to them visiting us often.
Tours are available anytime, so please stop by at your convenience! Reservations for Boarding and Day Care are required.